Monday, August 3, 2009

The Potty Training Princess!


For the past three weeks, Nora has been potty training. She picked up on it pretty quickly - probably because we tried it several months ago without success but she learned the concept. For the first two weeks we were averaging one to two accidents a day, but this past week she had three "no accident" days in a row! Way to go Nora! I know it's fairly common for kids to relapse once a new sibling comes along, so we'll just have to see what happens in November, but for now she is doing great!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

I am SUPER impressed! Good job Nora. You are such a big girl! :)

Thompson Family said...

I'm jealous!!! My three and half year old boy is SO not interested, but we are hopeful. Congratulations!

Jamie said...

Go Nora! That's amazing!

Vicki said...

Amber, Nora has turned from a "baby" into a little girl! What a cutie she is!
Love you,
Aunt Vicki

Lainie said...

Isn't it sooooooooooooo much fun?!! My boys are finally potty trained but I find pee dribbles and puddles in all the bathrooms. I have made a habit of checking the seat before I sit!