Saturday, January 29, 2011

Christmas Gift!

Last year my sister made a super cute quiet book for my kids for Christmas, so this year I tried to come up with something that her kids might enjoy. I made a paper doll house, laminated it, and put velcro on everything. I also made paperdolls of everyone in our family - I hope that will be a good way for her kids to remember everyone while they are so far away. Sniff! :) Stephanie says her girls liked it enough to fight over it a lot on their long drive to Texas. I guess that means they like it! :)





5 comments:

stephanie624 said...

This was awesome! My girls still fight over it at church! Such a cute idea.

Tina Swift said...

Seriously, I've never seen anything like it. What an awesome idea. Remember back in the day when you used to draw pictures of families and design the blueprints of their houses and then do the next generations and all of their kids, etc and design their houses? This totally reminded me of that, just x 100! So creative. :-)

ajoy said...

See Tina - all those hours and hours of drawing weren't wasted, like my mom thought! :)

Heather and Zac said...

You and Stephanie are sure your mother's daughters! So creative!

Jamie said...

Ooo, cute. I like it.