Friday, January 6, 2012

Here Comes Number 3!

Yep! We're pregnant and it's a girl! The current due date is May 31st, but if I go back to C-section (leaning that way right now) then it could be earlier. We announced the news to my family this Christmas, when I showed up in Texas wearing the shirt shown below:

It's says Bump's First Christmas. And this picture is of girls modeling the cool hats my brother Logan sent from Peru. (Lindsay was photoshopped in so cleverly by my Dad.) Morning sickness was a bit rougher than Ike's pregnancy but not as bad as Nora's. Unfortunately I have had some lingering nausea even now (I'm 19 weeks!) I know I was definitely over the nausea by this time with both pregnancies. Oh well.

Nora is super excited both to have a new baby and to be getting a sister. Before we found out it was a girl this week, she had already decided on names for either gender: if it was a boy, he'd be Sam and if it was a girl, we should call her Flower. :) Thanks for the suggestions, Sweet Pea!

4 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I love those hats.

Heather and Zac said...

Very exciting Amber!! Congratulations! (And I hope you get feeling better soon.)

Jamie said...

YEah! Can't wait to meet flower! (Hehe)

LaNae Allyson said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! Love baby belly bump pictures