Wednesday, May 23, 2012

More from Nora

On Sunday, after I picked Nora up from Primary, we were stopped by the song leader who said, "Nora made a very smart comment today." She proceeded to tell me how Nora knew that "choose the right" didn't mean you could only walk to the right or make right turns in your car, but that it meant to choose the "good way." The song leader finished her tale to me by saying, "And that was very smart, Nora." And Nora, without missing a beat, said, "That's because I was born in the year of the pig. People born in the year of the pig are really smart. That's why." 

Oh I am so going to miss the days when she doesn't say things like that anymore! :)
 Here's my little model in a few dresses I made for her this month. I stuck with a simple moo-moo pattern. :) That's about the extent of my sewing abilities.

Ike had to get in on the picture action, too!

No comments: