Thursday, March 4, 2021

More Nora Praise

 Fri, Feb 26, 10:58 AM

Good Morning-

I send a lot of emails to parents whose kids are not doing what they are supposed to do. Today, I decided to change it up and send emails to some of the parents whose kids always do exactly what they are supposed to do. 

I want to let you know that I think Nora is a great kid. She is attentive, respectful, kind, and works really hard. She is also very willing to participate and engage in class discussions and does so very intelligently. You should be very proud of her.

Have a great weekend.

Logan Fry

Language Arts

Chilton Middle School

On Feb 26, 2021, at 10:57 PM, Amber Joy Nelson <amberjoynelson@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you so much for your kind note Mr. Fry! It’s always wonderful as parents to hear when Nora is thriving. Thank you for your hard work and service as a teacher; Nora has shared with me some of your classroom discussion topics and I’m glad our kids have someone pointing them in the direction of common sense and reason!


Sat, Feb 27, 7:23 AM 

Thank you! I’m glad she is sharing those discussions with you!

No comments: