Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yosemite!



We spent the last weekend in March with my good friend Jamie and her fam in a little town called Groveland, just outside of Yosemite. It was the first time we've every really vacationed with another family and it was definitely an experience I'd like to repeat! So fun.
This is how good of friends we are - we arrived at our condo unexpectedly wearing essentially the same outfit!
Jamie was so prepared. She brought along all the fixings for a mini easter egg hunt for the kids. It gave Nora good practice for the real thing the next Sunday ! :)

Ike chillin' in his rocking chair.

Bridal Veil Falls, I think. Very cold that morning, but gorgeous.
We didn't do any actual hiking as planned, but we took a walk up to the falls, had a picnic lunch, checked out the little indian village and just enjoyed the surrounding beauty.

Playing at the community park a few minutes from the condo.



The condo was in a gated lake community. Although the water was freezing most of our party ventured in at some point and it was just nice to be on a warm-ish beach in March!


1 comment:

Heidi Crosby said...

Amber, you are looking so good! You look skinny--not at all like you've had two kids! What's your secret? I thought the other day about the scripture that all things denote there is a God. Well, everything about my body, I feel, denotes that I've had 3 kids! Hopefully that's an exaggeration, but I just wanted to tell you you look great!