Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We Bought a House!!!

I never thought we'd buy a house this soon out of school, but thanks to a nice little tax return this year and a really cheap bank-owned property, we did it! Since we just moved last week, I can't find my camera yet, but we've already done quite a bit of painting on the inside to make it presentable. These pictures are from before we bought it. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house with an office, a small-ish yard, and it feels huge to us! Even though we are still in boxes and there's lots of work to be done, it feels great to be in our own place.
entry way and view to kitchen

master bedroom

living roommaster bath
lovely red office
ike's room
nora's room
kids' bath

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow! I love it! ! ! Congratulations! ! !

Thompson Family said...

Congratulations!!! It's so exciting to buy your first place and I'm very happy for you!

Jamie said...

YEAH! glad it all worked out! COngrats!

Heather and Zac said...

How exciting! Congrats!

And Nora's time out phrases are are hillarious. I'm glad that my kids aren't the only ones who lay on the guilt!

Maida said...

That's so cool! Congrats! I love how its looks and how the kitchen has that big bar/counter space so can see the kids while you're working! :)

Aimee said...

That is awesome. We need to come and visit sometime. When you feel more moved in that is. Hope all is well. We miss you guys! Congrats!

Tina Swift said...

Oh my gosh!!! How awesome for you guys. Now we really have to come and visit, since you have all the space in the world. That is so cool. Hope you have fun in your new place.