Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Trouble's Brewing

I turn my back on Nora for one second and...




Ike will hate me later for posting these pictures, I'm sure. :) These kids are going to be trouble together. I can already tell. I see it in Ike's eyes - he just can't wait to start getting into mischief with Nora. The good news about that is that I'm also sure they will be great friends. Ike already thinks Nora is hilarious and vice versa. They have giggle fests together - like in the tub splashing water on each other (okay, Ike just kicks his feet and it ends up splashing her, but she thinks he's trying to have a water fight) or when she picks him up and does log rolls with him. Yikes! He can't get enough of his crazy, fun big sister. And I can only imagine the kinds of trouble they'll find once he is mobile!

No comments: